Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween Costumes Part 2: Adventure Time

So it's another quick post this week. We haven't had time to get some new stuff up. So we're showing off more Halloween costumes. This time it's my sisters' costumes. They were Finn and Jake from Adventure Time! 


It's Adventure Time!!! The only thing I did for the Finn costume was make the hat and the sword. If I get the time later I think I'll make and share the pattern for the Finn hat.
This Jake costume was one giant onesie like the ones that little babies wear. I had to make my own pattern for this and let's just say it wasn't the easiest thing I've ever made. But the end results was definitely worth it.

Sorry it isn't much of a post this week. As we've been promising we'll have fun holiday stuff up soon! ♥ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment